Also for 2015 G&G has produced its limited edition calendar.
Daniela Santinelli historical author of the G&G calendar explained: "I wanted to make a collage that combined our identity with the products and services offered and the aviation world in general."
In each image, joined by graphic elements, appear infact:
• An original drawing in ink of a square of our city, Rome
• A detail of the depicted square
• A particular of our logo adapted to the context
• An aircraft of our represented companies or indicative of the types of aircraft that we deal with
• Various aviation materials
The pages of the 2015 G&G calendar will also be available in pdf, at the following links, a few days before the start of the relevant two-month period.
The pages are in A3 format but can be resized upon printing.